jueves, 12 de julio de 2018

Orange is the new black


Orange is the new black is a TV series about women prison, I like this TV series because the plot it’s so funny but dramatic at the same time, what draws a lot of my attention, besides keeping me very attentive to what happens within the chapters, knowing that each of them ends with a shocking event that makes me continue to see more and more chapters until I realize that it is five o'clock in the morning and I still wakes up just to watch this series. I discovered this series through a friend of mine, one day we were at home drinking coffee, talking about life and asked me if I had seen Orange is the New Black, to which I answer that no, I had heard about it but I had never seen, she says to me: "You need to see this, now", so we saw the first chapter together, I love this series and I couldn’t stop seeing her until now that I'm waiting for the sixth season. I watch this series for a complete weekend; I spend four days seeing five seasons, I stay in my bed all day, eating snacks, drinking orange juice, I chicken out with this series. My friend who showed me the series also lent me his Netflix account to be able to see it quietly, because as I’m poor and I haven’t  Netflix, I had to find it on Internet pages where it did not look very well or had no subtitles that I wanted to have.
That’s all for today, kisses and hugs<3



10 comentarios:

Essay 2

Introduction Within society, stereotypes have shaped people's minds about a body-mind relationship, accumulating a fascination for ...