jueves, 26 de julio de 2018

Environmental care

Hello, today in the blog I’m gonna talk about environment and facts about the care of this, well in first place I really don’t recycle like usually people do, for example When they gather many pollutants in boxes or recycling points but I try not to throw garbage in the street avoiding polluting even more the city, I also use the water only when I need it, I do not let it continue flowing without any use. Also I usually reuse plastic bottles or different pollutants to make handicrafts and give them new uses.
Now in terms of government of Chile, personally I think that this country don’t have a really conscience of the importance of environmental care, in fact Chile don’t have a specific institution for environmental care, maybe have a few campaign about this theme but the recycle and environment in general don’t have importance. So Chile have a deficit in this area, understanding that without awareness of something you cannot do anything about it, besides taking into account that the green areas are almost non-existent and raw materials are exploited.
 The most common elements that people recycle are plastic, glass bottles, cartons, plastic bags and some people make compost with fruit and vegetables shells, and in this case this people use this compost for plant manure.
The things can average people do to protect the environment could be get informed about the issue at first and then start taking action on this, for example have points of recycle in their houses, neighborhoods or communes, knowing that recycle it’s a task of all.

9 comentarios:

  1. I think the care of the planet need one positioning respect to the economic system, Chile need self-criticism

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I agree with the importance of inform and educated about recycling

    ResponderBorrar

  3. To save the planet we need to defeat capitalism

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I share the OPINION that we need a lot to move forward, but it is always important to contribute to NO more damage

    ResponderBorrar
  5. We need more conscience for environmental and I also think that more recycling points are missing

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I think is very important recycle for the care of the planet, good blog!

    ResponderBorrar
  7. I think environment is very important, and I love you

    ResponderBorrar
  8. The information is very necessary for a change of mind! I hope that Chile can have true public policies about environment!

    ResponderBorrar
  9. I think that is very important recycle and change of mind!

    ResponderBorrar

Essay 2

Introduction Within society, stereotypes have shaped people's minds about a body-mind relationship, accumulating a fascination for ...